Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Two Minutes, Two Minutes,

            I was talking to an Israeli girl on line, she asked if i can hang on for two minutes, 20 minutes later she  gets back to me. My father in his Israeli wisdom used to do that to me also " wait in the car two minutes and not come back for a while. I just took  it like I was watching a basketball game that had 2 minutes left, but with the commericals and stoppage of time lasts well over half hour. We had a nice conversation until i had to go pick up my "Eicha" Date............   The Gideon back to Gideon's Drugs experiment is officially over after a day, The store is getting busier but my pay didn't justify my work so I decided to Resign after a day..........A friend tried to set me up with a modern orthodox girl  after she saw my FB pics she said no,The reason being I don't wear a kippah......

No comments:

Post a Comment