Sunday, June 12, 2011

Does she think I am going to Jump

 off the Sears Tower?  Here is "Liel" Email to me  "I hope you had a restful Shabbat. I got your message from the other day and I am flattered that you want to go out with me again. I had a nice time getting to know you but I don't feel like there was a click for me. I think you are a great guy and I wish you the best in all your endeavors. I hope you understand. - Have a great day, all the best." - .Personally I hate Patronage and Think Emails or Notes like these are condensending but what the hell I'll play the game. Here was my response "Thank you for you're nice words,  I understand it's cool, I wish you the best also and hope everything works out for you " - K.E. - G........... I hope the Sweeping victory by AKP- The Islamists Party in Turkey wont have a major effect on Israel as I am sure they are  prepared for whatever Tricks the Notorious Sone Ysrael  Tayeep Erdogan has in  mind............

No comments:

Post a Comment