Saturday, June 4, 2011

Approachable?

 I asked someone asked a question that someone asked me "How come People Like my father, but not me"?- I got the answer in one word Approachable- meaning people don't feel comfortable approaching you, but it doesn't mean they don't like you - I am going to try to be more approachable....... New Reader IHH- ( not to be confused with the radical Islamic charity name)Suggested i use footnotes to explain some of my cryptic references and posts, I liked that idea, i may go back to older posts to explain.......There is a gag order on my next "date" or meeting out of respect to the girl I can't talk about it yet....... I was invited to go clubbing, but not a real invitation, I invited myself - HT said he has "five gees" coming, But I know somehow it wont work out so I'm passing.........

No comments:

Post a Comment