Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Its not Heinz Ketchup ,

but the Genetic Supermarket ketchup. An Elle update- After Possibly working out to go out Wed. She had a relative staying over by her, so she texted me around midnight telling me "maybe another night  is better" - i  was  up watching Threes Company and responded its cool whatever works out best for u. On Wed.  i got a text again shes with relative " maybe sometime over the weekend  is better" - i replied i hope you're having fun, the weekend is good probably Sunday is better. After initially looking forward to a second date, I really have no desire to go out with her again.It's clear that She doesn't really want to go out, and I rather not going out on second dates especially if the girls mind set is at the "try it again " phase - odds are i wont get better looking or richer between dates, and plus "try it agains" cost money, I guess the Postponement Texts  don't Hurt and It is sort of amusing so  I'll keep playing the game............ Thanks to DM at danmiz.com for the plug and Compliments regarding the OB..........

No comments:

Post a Comment