Monday, June 27, 2011

To Tell or Not to Tell?

 I am not sure weather to tell my date tonight, Weather i had the Hair procedure or not... I hatched a plan Made sure to go to a Kosher Restaurant that way I can wear a Kippa, in case she can see some of the Scabs. She looked great again, and smelled great again, She was slightly offended by my getting out of the car and opening the door for her " last time - makes me feel old " I thought it was standard, i promised not to offend as we got to the place I asked if i can open the door for her? I Spilled the beans about the hair procedure, I think she thought i was Vain, which I don't think I am, just trying to get better. We had long conversation about the Dr and his validity amongst other subjects, She didn't think too highly of him. The Night was fun and capped off by about a 10 minute conversation with a couple I knew from Brooklyn  FM* and his wife, of course about medicine and Doctors. I gave her "Work out " Jelly Beans and Mints(too make up for the bathroom mints i stole from last place). She said She'll research my Hair Dr.-then I have reason to call her again to find out what she found. I dropped her off in front of her Building didn't open the door and noted i wont -the usual "get home safe " joke.......Church on Sunday ?

*fm= fake Mooseri ( a friend of mine whom we use to play basketball with that looks like one of my good friends)

No comments:

Post a Comment