Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Defriended......

  A little weird The girl that i met up with last week, That I had pancakes on my mind text ed me Shabbat Shalom Then Defriended me, I guess whatever the worst that can happen from meeting up with her happened. One less Person on my "if I win the Lotto Payroll Plan"........There is a Mr Rosh Chodesh Impostor who sends out an email of special prayers to say for all kinds of stuff on Rosh Chodesh  I'm thinking if I would get bad luck if I don't say them?........Everything ran smooth in shul today regarding Yom Yerushalyim No controversies..... Breaking news from EE I have till 1145 to say a prayer to meet a girl, For some reason this stuff scares the crap out of me, I am considering help..............Ohh Never mind I am Normal, Someone wants to pray for me and  for me to  send them Money, With Money I  have no problems getting girls..............

No comments:

Post a Comment