Tuesday, May 31, 2011

The Raffle Ha Haradey....

A FB Friend Known in Most circles as "Alouf "- for his uncanny  resemblance to the Egyptian Spiritual leader is part of a Hardey organization that is putting together a raffle to win 12 Dimes. I bought $100 worth of Tickets and came up with the Ultimate plan to rig the raffle- The plan is simple put my ticket in the freezer and right before the drawing put it in the box where they take out the drawing, The one drawing the Ticket, would then feel for the cold one and Pull out my Name.( This was the scam the NBA ran in 85 Ewing Lottery with the envelopes to make the Knicks win- allegedly of course) Alouf Politely Declined the Scam, He's a good Haredy, I still have faith.............I was speaking to an Israeli Girl from Jdate, We became FB friends, Jesus Christ if  one only knew the friend we have in common-I got Skye because of her, We spoke for a while once, I emailed her after, never heard back (should i wonder why), I see her online, but sticking to the protocol of not being overbearing I have not messaged her...................

No comments:

Post a Comment