Monday, May 9, 2011

When President Harry S. Truman

 against the wishes of his State Department decided to recognize the Govt of the New Hebrew State, It took him all but Eleven Minutes. The Zionists still asked What took So long ?......................I am a little nervous on how they Israelis will handle the Arab Naqba March on the 15th of May- They are being incited by the Egyptians and there own leaders I just Hope the Shin bet and Mossad have all the right information this time so we don't have a repeat  to the Flotilla Incident..............The prayer controversy continues as what prayers to add or omit. My Opinion for myself and myself only - I take pride in the Miracle, But Since I do NOT live in Israel or have contributed anything to Israel I don't personally Celebrate the Miracle, but support the cause much like the Evangelical Christians. I would only Pass on the Tachanuenem, No Hallel.............

No comments:

Post a Comment