Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Operation "Keep Youre,

 Mouth shut" - Is the best way to lose weight. Howard Stern was right about all these diets being BS, The only thing to do is learn how to shut you're mouth and don't eat a lot, That's the Stern Diet........I was walking on OP and ran into a girl I went out with before, i didn't recognize her and only saw her for briefly, but there was no way that was the same girl i took out - it was dark outside so i may not have gotten the best look, But I was like Holy Crap- Munster confirmed it was her .............My Neighbor HT promised to take me clubbing with him next time he goes, the last time i went clubbing was with Munster Marsha and Margo 2 years ago........I hope EE doesn't read the blog But I canceled my Florida trip, to go out with "Esther" tomorrow Night Instead of going to his Reunion............

No comments:

Post a Comment