Friday, May 13, 2011

The Last Time,

   I coached a basketball game I was unceremoniously Thrown out of a playoff game while coaching the 7th and 8th grade Center Team, Around Seven years ago. I was the first coach in Center History to lose to Young Israel Of Flatbush not only once but twice. The Officials for that game were Atrocious only to be fair one was a born again Christian whom refused to Tee me up, even after i kept challenging him using Jesus name and the other was a complete Imbecile,Coach DM almost rallied us to the win after, to make matters worse my Best player kept telling me to Shut the F up........ I wont write about the rest of my coaching resume........ In Short I was offered the job of the 10th and 11th grade team, i think i will decline A) I probably don't know enough as I haven't studied in a long time B) My inability to motivate the players C) Am i Nuts?............

No comments:

Post a Comment