Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"What took you so long"?

      Every year for the past Few Years an Ex Girlfriend of mine Texts me for Receipts. It usually is around March, but this year she waited till  May and  Every year I make the same joke - "She texts me "is it possible to get receipts"- I respond in a text "let me think about it " then 2 seconds later text her i thought about it no problem- It always draws the customary LOL but i think it's just stupid banter between us.............I called the Rabbi from Chabad and apologized to him for Introducing to people at the Bris with Titles as Money or No Money With all due respect to the Rabbi He is very Pushy and wants to meet everyone and says hello to everyone- he knew there was no levity intended and that i was joking.....................My confidence is coming back a little I played a double header in the Center tonight and was decent except for some Stupid Turnovers......... I have to confirm with Mrs A. for tommorow Night............

No comments:

Post a Comment