Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Link,

 is Unhappy with me,  I maybe be burning my bridges with them.I skipped on there matches and  spoke to "Mossad" Girl  instead for just under five minutes, it was late on Friday which helped, But I didn't play out all the Conversation scenarios in my mind and was unprepared for her short answers and non follow up questions. I asked her what are her interests ( medicated Pete) In the Winter time she goes Snowboarding and in the Summer Time Water skiing. What do you Do in the Spring and Fall ? In Any event She's going to be away till next week so nothings planned. I do plan on calling "Esther" the Persian Girl Tomorrow............The Arab World Marks the Naqba or catastrophe Tomorrow- My question is why not Observe it after they lost the war rather on the day the war officially Started?.  If I were Arab i would also be Humiliated, at the fact that they outnumber the Zionists by Millions, and are constantly getting there ass kicked, that's why they keep making Excuses that don't make sense, but in any Event,  I will be Posting my very own Peace Initiative in couple weeks..

No comments:

Post a Comment