Monday, May 16, 2011

The Slap heard,

Round the world. At the Flatbush Dinner honoring my Brother and sister in law  An older woman comes up to introduce herself to me Hello Im Mrs "Shnitzler" I was the one who was talking to you're sister in law regarding " so and so " girl, shes a terrific and  onwards and onwards I Replied ohhhhh yeah i don't know what happened it got messed up and continued making up excuses ( just didn't tell her i wasn't into her ) - my brother didn't see me talking to her comes up to me and just slaps the sh%&it out of me  in the face as a joke - The woman look mortified, the couple I knew were just laughing- After the initial shock it was funny. The main Speaker spoke for over 45 minutes about his 28 year tenure at the school someone suggested he should have retired 20 years ago. They had a nice presentation, I didn't wind up eating like a "ben tzrorer u meror" or carnivore to make up for the 300 bones i spent on the ad.  A footnote : -for the J-Dubbs they did not run out of meat.................

No comments:

Post a Comment