Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Not Unless,

We can talk about Israel forever, I doubt there was any chemistry between us. I text ed Sister of Munster (Som) to ask her weather to text her or go to the door - I knew what she would say, but i tried. The Usual met the Mom, had to explain my name and we were off to Boro Park. I asked a lot of questions about her work and learned the difference between jet skiing and water skiing. Things were slow until the Israel topic came up - I can talk forever about it and she was into it, I ordered vegetable lasagna with all that broccoli and crap in it, It was dark so i wasn't noticing it. I made my food joke, i think she liked it. There wasn't much there it lasted surprisingly 2:30 hours from start to finish. No Church on Sunday............... There were a gazillion  interpretations to the Benjamin Netanyahou speech to the joint session of congress today, I liked it especially his tone on Jerusalem, on the concessions i felt he was being sincere in following through with them just appeasing the world................

No comments:

Post a Comment