Thursday, May 26, 2011

Taking the High Road,

No More, Over the course of this blog I have been extraordinarily diplomatic about  a lot of my dates and have put the fault on myself, But some recent feed backs have let me reconsider this Diplomatic approach to my Entry's....... A short while ago I made a comment about "Dating the Same Girl in Different Colors" and I wont Elaborate on that, As i know most of Readers have some form of A.D.D. (as well as I do), But I am sure u can figure it out........ My Landlord Scared the piss out of me into Saying "Asher Yatzar" after the bathroom, he said he had " kidney Stones" and regretted every time he missed saying it, i don't think I'll ever forget to say it from Now on............. I am "going out " with the girl I was speaking to on Jdate a while ago and she reconnected with me through FB, The only downside of meeting up with her is possibly losing a FB friend............

No comments:

Post a Comment