Thursday, May 19, 2011

The Mario Test,

 (Bronx Tale) is when you go out with a girl for the first time - you drive on the highway, get a 18 wheelers attention, Take the girls head and push on you're "ole Rajo"- If the girl goes down on the Ole Rajo knowing that the truck driver is watching then shes a "Gavone " (pig) and can't be trusted........... My test is if I take out an out of town girl and she doesn't Text me to get home safely or tells me that at least, Then I know things didn't work out. I was late to pick up "Esther" i was waiting on 66th Street to pick her up, she was on 56th street, it was my fault, Long Black Hair, Exotic Look She was Hot and I told her she was prettier than described, We had dinner at my usual Place Abigail's it's expensive a little, but there is always parking.I don't think she was comfortable, cause she kept her jacket on the whole night( 2nd time that happened to me) Even though i was under the weather i thought that I brought my A game, We spoke politics, Israel, Music etc.... I hope i didn't come off as a know it all. It was a little odd to me that When she was giving me directions she would always say Please(please make a right, Please continue straight). I got lost in Paras U Madai on the way home even with Navigation. The ride home was  only 26 miles. There will not be Church on Sunday................ohh I forgot to mention I hope she didn't see my Thumb it was Gross all Black and Blue from a bad Jam - I missed two big free throws once cause of a jammed thumb, maybe thats why she didn't like me?..............

No comments:

Post a Comment