Thursday, May 5, 2011

Same Old,

Story, I met with Mrs A tonight, and i think that I am done meeting with any more Matchmakers, Not that Mrs A isn't very nice, I didn't expect her to be Haradiet also- but in short she asked me some questions and suggested the same girls that everyone  else suggest to me, Feels like she's colluding with the sephlink ladies, But I know it's coincidence in short it maybe back to the online game, but doubtful............ If you have any #69 digits in you're user name, or password I would suggest that not unless no one else would see it, change it. I got a funny look from the Chase customer service lady whom was helping me with my account.............It's starting to get crazy on how many things i have put on my favorite places to read or skim through, I go through the Israeli papers, a lot of various blogs, and now Arab propaganda Media outlets........My cousin keeps making excuses for me as to why I didnt call back Persian girl, it's been over a month, I have been ignoring her texts, I don't know what to tell her.....................

No comments:

Post a Comment