Sunday, May 22, 2011

"What is she thinking about"?,

a late Sat night text - " The girl ( Esther) wants to think it over a couple days and she'll get back to me "- Hmm What the hell can she be thinking about?............. Do I Email a girl on Jdate twice if she didn't respond to my Email ? it was a while ago, since i last emailed her maybe she's also thinking about it..............."Mossad Girl" called me back today, I didn't think she would, but were supposed to go out Tuesday Night 8:00, I have no clue where to take her yet............. It has been slow but the deficit has risen to Appx $2058.00 for 2011......... The rest of my new profile reads like this :

My ideal relationship:

Hanna Senesh + mother Tersesa - if not then compatabilty, chemistry, Fun, compatabilty again,spelled differently and noodle salad

My past relationships:

I learned a lot - not to wear white gym socks with a suit - Turkish, that making girls laugh doesn't really count , That I was never right, and to appreciate more

I am looking for a:

A girl That is a great speller, on the East coast team in the rap wars, She has to like to stay in and go out and also look good in sweatpants and a black dress, and good natured.

My perfect first date:

for the following not to happen - Get Towed, Step in #2, if the girl is very relgious not to help her with her coat and accidently touch her, there is no such thing as contangious yawns, and not to cut yourself on a cheap chinese umbrella

No comments:

Post a Comment