Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Life is filled with Disappointments..

 
     After services today, A Rabbi sporting a huge grin,approaches me,  Shakes my hand firmly, and gives me a  blessing. The conversation goes on for another minute or so, until he realizes that I am not the "Fortunate Son " - Do u want you're blessing back? i asked him , No has ve shalom - He then asks " where does you're brother live"? Somewhere in Bklyn on the other side - " where is his office:? Somewhere in Manhattan . With a Disappointed look in his face he handed me an envelope and asked me to send him a small check for his Kollel.........A friend of mine from Israel came in to NY for a couple days, She called me let's meet up. She was with one of her friends that moved here from Israel. Hmmm as with everyone what goes through my mind she may be hot - I think when I met up with the girls I had that same look as the Rabbi had when He found out I wasn't My brother.......................The Great idea That the Sephlink Had, Isn't looking like it's going to go So Great.........

No comments:

Post a Comment