Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Biggest Sucmbags,

When it comes to parking spots are the Hippies. The Self Righteous A- Holes who preach ethics and good deeds to everyone else don't practice it themselves. Driving around looking for a spot on the UPW today I came across cars that were clearly taking up Two spots, I saw A Hippies type of woman in one of the spots and politely asked her if she can move up a little, She replied She's Sorry but she can't, I "Thanked " her for her Hippie kindness and circled around another five minutes............. Update from Match maker about the NGITW(nicest girl in the world) "trying to convince her , she thinks u wouldn't go for her cause Bla Bla Bla Bla  . give me time to work on her- I Thanked her and told her I "understood"............It Makes me sick to see Selfish NBA Players letting one or two seconds expire with out even attempting a desperation shot at the end of quarters, as not to harm there Field goal percentage.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment