Sunday, May 15, 2011

An Unwritten Rule,

 amongst friends is That even if there is a minuscule chance of getting some no matter how small ,you can ditch you're friends to give it a shot. I was supposed to give one of my friends a ride home, but when the Israeli British girl called me to meet up with her and her friend, I ditched him, He's been taking cheap shots at me for a while, but he knows the rule..............An Arraignment was made to the Person that owes me $, I finally confronted her response" This is the first time I ever looked bad with money" Thanks I'm flattered to be the first, She promised $200 a month starting June 1, no juice of course.................I Resigned up for Jdate. a lot of familer faces. Here is a how my new profile reads -
The Good News about this profile I look like my photos the bad news about this profile i look like my photos. I wanted to convert to Islam, but Allah wouldn't advance me on the virgins so i figured, id stay Jewish. I am very Honest, Except for stealing Swedish fish, Music and Ketchup once. G-d Punished me back by making someone steal my Ipod. I like to celebrate Holidays such as Black History Month, Moses and Menachem Begin's B-days -My Immediate goals is to figure out how to put my sheets on my bed, making a Tie, and learning a musical instrument. I am always on time ( that's my Ashkenazim side). I don't cook, but I am great at making Wish Sandwiches, I have created words and like to pronounce silent letters so they don't feel excluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment