Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Ignoring the Call,

 What happened with "mossad girl" Are you ready for "Salk girl " her cousin?. The  line for yesterdays girls as far as dates was  1.5 - JJN bet the house on the under (shes not into heavy metal), he's a winner .......The Heart of a Stranger beats the same as a friend...... 25 years since the " Hands Across America" - campaign  to fight Poverty........ They Say that Benjamin Netnayahou ( some call him Nothingyahou) can win the Republican Nomination for President........How do I respond to and Email from a pretty girl that just says " You're Funny"- i feel pressure now to  have a good response, I think I'll just pick at her Profile and say something from it.........

1 comment:

  1. EZ give her the oh no you gave me the ur funny line... she will say what are you talking about. You respond when a girl says ur funny it means they just want to be friends...

    2 Things will happen( and a 3rd if you are real lucky)
    1) I don't know what you are talking about
    2) Yes sorry i think your a great guy etc... age difference...
    3) Come to my house now !!!!!!!


    MB

    ReplyDelete