Friday, May 13, 2011

Double Dipping,

  In Dating Should Generally be allowed Especially in the beginning. Almost Simultaneously I was given two different girls numbers roughly at the same time, The Issue is that when i looked them up on FB there was a contraindication kind of like mixing up prescription drugs- There both roughly the same age and happen to Be FB friends what are the odds they are close? It's a little tricky I spoke to The Sephlink lady and she advised me to just call the girl she set me up with will call her "Salk" .  The other girl whom i was set up with By LM  will call her "Mossad" girl cause she practically requested every information on me from Pants size, to origins, to family, Job description etc....I am leaning to calling Mossad girl first....... Apologies to C. FN who pointed it out to me about the selfishness of NBA players just letting clock run out rather than heaving a desperation shot as not to ruin there stats...............

No comments:

Post a Comment