Friday, May 20, 2011

First Cousins,

it was a good thing that I didn't Double dip and call "Salk" girl and "Mossad" Girl at the same time, turns out there not only FB friends but first cousins as well, My rep Said she'd take care of it. I did call "Mossad" Girl this afternoon around 530 but left a message,something tells me she wont get back to me, but i don't really care and that means i really don't care..........I didn't hear back from my Persian cousin who set me up with "Esther",the last girl she set me up with she got back to me right away, cause she was interested, when the girl isn't  intrested any match maker will delay getting back to or not get back to you at all, to try to spare hurt feelings, So that gave me the indication there will not be church on Sunday with her, but things are cooking up elsewhere from other parts of the world.............................

No comments:

Post a Comment