Friday, May 27, 2011

Finally,

 After getting the same description to every girl that i get set up with I got something different. To Refresh Every Girl is a great girl, Great family, Down to earth, Works, Not you're typical  "S" Girl - This new girl has a great A$$, I said I'm In., pending her checking me out on FB ............ After a few more emails - "Funny Girl" will be in Brooklyn Sunday, were going to meet up at some Cafe around Kings Highway....... I am wondering When and who was the first  to start the tradition of the Memorial Day  BBQ, and store sale. I thought Memorial day was supposed to be Somber?.........Munster was wrong the other day about the girl that we saw it wasn't the same girl i took out she looked too good............. FN On Girls - Plenty of Fish in the sea- just stay away from the "Shell Fish".............

No comments:

Post a Comment