Monday, May 30, 2011

If You can't Beat Em ,

Join Em. I am trying to set up a friend of mine through someone else with a friend of hers, and I must say There is some sort of Excitement to make this work, I am not punching my Ticket to heaven as of yet, But i am hopeful something may work out...........I Explained to The Seph Link Rep , Why i have been steering clear from her past couple matches, I maybe Forcing  her into an early retirement............Thanks but no Thanks to Munster or as he is known in Summer season as Mr Deal (for his penchant for the cut sleeve shirts, hair gel and jerky attitude)  - for trying to set me up with a  lovely 24 year old girl, But it some parts of the city I am old enough to be her father  That's pretty Way out of the  age range, But Exceptions of course can be made,  just not in this instance........ How unfair is this I am losing my hair, but not any weight, I may set up an appointment with the Hair Dr this week............

No comments:

Post a Comment