Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pancakes .......

Was what was on my mind the whole night, I met up with a girl That I just sort of reconnected with after speaking to her six months ago. We Hung out in Williamsberg, I told her how much I hated the Hippies and don't recycle because of them, she didn't mind we Bsed for about and hour and change and I think will remain FB friends no more no less....................I made a sin today, While parking illegally to drop off a box at a store, I swiped a parking ticket off the vans window behind me ( it had several) and placed it on mine, After the delivery i put it back, Something tells me to expect a ticket soon...............Iv'e exchanged some emails with "funny Girl "- but fell out of her, I think she'd be great for networking as she is involved with all these events................

No comments:

Post a Comment