Monday, May 23, 2011

And Jacob loved,

his son Joseph from all his Brothers. I felt like Joseph today after my parents called me to tell me that I am the sole heir to their IRA plan, It could be also that i am the brokest of my Siblings or that I have made my parents the executioners of my will, But we had a good laugh at that........ recently I was friend ed on FB by a girl whom I was talking to on jdate and just suddenly stopped talking to me  She messaged me today and we spoke for a while - I asked her if i said anything stupid or inappropriate that made her stop talking to me, she said no she just had stuff to iron out- we may get together Thursday..........I have to add a new girl to the Seph link Same girl Rotation of names they keep giving me - This is getting very complicating i have to find names for all these girls but she was the girl that "Shul Guy " was harassing me to call and she didn't even know i was calling.................

No comments:

Post a Comment