Sunday, June 19, 2011

Busy again?

 I emailed  M.H the woman that set me up with "Elle" to let her know what happened, She got back to me that  "She had a good time and would go out again" - I texted  at 945 her letting her know I'm not a stalker and That i called her couple times Friday- she replied " hey, no worry. all is well Busy day gotta sleep can talk tomorrow, hope u r well". I'll Text her tomorrow night......."Blessed be the holy cannon that blew up the ship. It should be enshrined in the third temple of the Jews"- PM David Ben Gurion - The Tragic anniversary of the Blowing up of the Altalena Ship 16 Irgun Members Were killed by fellow Jews......  The Annual  summer Joke with my father as he goes to deal with the Hilonim(non religious) "With Lavan I lived and I still kept the 613 Mitzvot", the B.B. Joke is when you come back from Deal, Don't forget to say " ha Gomel"..........

No comments:

Post a Comment