Thursday, June 16, 2011

Win, Lose, or Draw,

 Tonight was my best date of the year. She supposedly 38 but looked much younger, She looked great, was very upbeat and genuine. I am not sure we had a lot in common, and we spoke about a lot of first date no-nos ( past relationships) but from the start to finish the night was Fun, I forgot to tell her she smelled great also, I asked to call her, she naturally said yes but who knows what that means, Church on Sunday? Ohh and for the record she would go with me to the Tow Pound* ........I decided not to wait for the Moshiach 5  and got the Iphone 4-  Special Thanks to the favor that the Store owner did for me by throwing  in a free charger, I think he made it up with the $50 case.........The Sephlink is working overtime with me a 28 year old religious girl Again - I'm not feeling it...........


*reference when i got towed on a first date old post

No comments:

Post a Comment