Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Mild Upset,

  after thinking  I was favored for Date #2 With "Elle" the 30 something Ashkenaz girl, "Tings Do Not Look  good"* There will  not  be Church on Sunday, I am not going to make a second call or text, perhaps a little passive,but it's not my style to be pushy............ The Deficit for 2011 dates is so far approx $2533.00..... No Points in heaven for me yet as  My Set-up didn't work out, it wasn't a bad idea just no love connection........I've decided to go forward with the hair grafting procedure - it's gonna hit me a little hard in the wallet, But It's all about improvement.......A special Thanks  to NR and Family for hooking me up with a  summer Sabbath Pass to there home NR invites me all the time, but I hate taking advantage.......I ran into Weigh lifting Champ, and one of the all time good guys DS the other night - he  still hasn't picked up the  Zionists books i gave his brother for his wedding, maybe 5 years ago....


*Former MTA Union head Roger Toussant said about strike negotiations when they went on strike during Xmas week( it happened they hurt a lot of Business especially the one i was in at the time)

No comments:

Post a Comment