Tuesday, June 14, 2011

and I think it's going to rain today*,

  The rain Stopped on the short walk back to the car, But it's as if it was pouring, and as I dropped her off and watched her go in, I just felt sad, not to be confused with bad , but a feeling of sadness for her. From the Second I picked her up it seemed like things were  headed for disaster, She mentioned she got home about half hour ago ( she looked it) and was very tired, I asked her if she wants to cancel I wouldn't mind, ironically it seemed like she was feeling bad for me and reluctantly said no. The Mood felt like T'isha B Av with an occasion grin here and there, We managed to talk Pizza (that's her family Business)) and tried asking a lot about it to avoid the silence. With all fairness she was miserable before i showed up, and perhaps i added to  her misery a little, but I did my best. At least I know for the next time what " out of the box " means...........

*Randy Newman song

No comments:

Post a Comment