Wednesday, June 22, 2011

The Record for me,

     for online emails from Girls in one day was broken yesterday - 4 all together, all 4 headed on a Bridge to No where. One was from a 37 year old reform girl That Liked my Hanna Senesh Reference - one from a 38 year old Russian girl who told me If this was FB She'd Click like on my profile, One was a very pretty 33 year old half Israeli girl who left me her number with out her name - I called, Guess what? Voice mail Box is full - I emailed her, she didn't read it yet, and the last one was on Online magazine editor who can see beyond my poor grammar, bad looks, and semi conservatism and liked my dry Humor she was pretty cute also - Our Email Chain broke with me emailing her last. I have learned that I  waste way too much time on line.........Back to the SHidduch Business  I am trying  to set up a religious friend of mine with a great girl i know- She's being a good sport and willing to try, she didn't seem to mind that he is known as the "Yetzer Haraa of Basketball "- but good kid, My virgins are waiting for me in heaven, wrong religion never mind...................

No comments:

Post a Comment