Sunday, July 24, 2011

The Taliban Shul,

Were short one person for a Minyan for Minha, Arbit Sunday, I was walking about 10 feet behind  two guys with black kippot  who were approached by the "Rabbi" and asked to help join the minyan, they said they were in a rush. I  was not in a rush and interjected and said I can go, Even though i just prayed. The "Rabbi " Motioned with his hand towards me and said NO, NO, not you .I was wearing shorts, and had My Kippa on still, to my credit i just walked away and didn't say anything, I don't know if one of the two other guys stayed............A Record breaking day for,  I drank 22 bottles of the 16.9 oz water bottles and thus far peed an unprecedented 14 times so far, that's 14 extra "Asher Yatzar " Blessings.................

No comments:

Post a Comment