Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Hail Mary,

 Email option I sent to late girl ("Dinner this week, promise youll have fun, if not at least food will be good" ) didn't yield any miracle finish, but didn't have any bad consequences.  Unlike the Israelis, I was listening to Ambassador Michael Oren talk about the 6 day War and  he refereed to The Israeli Operation Focus of bombing  the Egyptian air bases and planes as the "Hail Mary" Option as they sent out over 200 jets leaving only 8 jets and G-d to watch over the rest of the country, The consequences could have been disastrous, But G-d had other plans for the Jewish Nation.......... I Met up with OP1* girl last night I forgot the actual time of the date if it was 730 or 800, so i got there 720- It was 800, I didn't mind cause the "Black on Black" show was on. I can understand Why PH** likes her so much, there wasn't much chemistry, But no awkwardness either, I can sense she was itching to go, the fact that it was freezing helped also, I wasn't that cold but overplayed it , It was "as usual" nice to meet someone new but no church on Sunday.............

* the girl i got set up with a while ago
**- the Set up lady

No comments:

Post a Comment