Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dog Years?,

But were not dogs. Trying to rationalize the age difference between a girl and a guy that me and PH are trying to set up- The girl was alarmed by the difference-" try to imagine ourselves as dogs" - He would only be 2.5 years older than you, I don't think its working..........OP1 Girl Called me back, after a 13 minute conversation, a lot of it was used to discuss the horrible AT-T service, We should be meeting up Sunday, She did sound real nice............I wish someone would invent a Device that allows you to Exercise while you sleep.........Wouldn't it be logical  for Jews Marking the fast all over the world to end the fast at the same time wherever they are, I have 7 different times when the fast ends,clearly I'm going to go with the earliest one........2 Years ago I went out with a girl after the 17th of Tammuz fast - she didn't invite up, cause her brother had to pick up an air conditioner from her it was after midnight................

No comments:

Post a Comment