Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Annual,

Pilgrimage to the Holy city of Deal, was this weekend.  Aside from Walking a lot, Eating a lot, and lecturing my Nephew about proper Toilet Etiquette nothing really eventful happened. My lessons That I learned from Howard about the toilet I conveyed to my nephew-the most important being the courtesy flush, and spraying between flushes, then of course baby wipes. The Boardwalk is pretty amazing there with tuns of girls Generally i don't look at the girls when there with there boyfriends, as i don't want to get beat up, but my brother was with me so i had no fear if anyone started with us ... I saw EE and his new Basketball court, very impressive, I recommend everyone who loves basketball to go play there. He wouldn't tell me where he got his very pink shirt from though....... It was nice to see some of my family, although the only thing i hate is that i feel like they feel like they have to entertain me and I hate putting that kind of pressure on them . I hung out with a friend sat night, and probably would have left , But with Gratitude to Hashem i had a great ride home Sunday morning. Till Next Year..... If I forget ohh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment