Monday, July 25, 2011

When Abraham,

 created the concept of " Hachnasat Orcheiem"-clearly the Rubins took it  to another level. With all due respect to Abraham- There is no way he hosted guests on the caliber the Rubins have, I am considered like a Sunday School teacher compared to some of the people they hosted, and I'm not an easy guest. I do follow the house rules usually ( 4 no's passing gas,salt, double dipping or peeing on the seat). I Suggested that they make a checklist of all the people that they have hosted. As a bonus i also got Dating Tips From Grandma M- " if you want to see a girl again go by her house make believie  like you're reading a book and "accidentally" bump into her, I was thinking about it, it maybe be borderline stalking. I recommend you go to Danmiz.com for an interesting article on girls from the greater Sephardi community, The Author is anonymous and goes under the title "Deep Throat"...............

No comments:

Post a Comment