Friday, July 29, 2011

And continuing to play,

  The game .PH was pushing that I call a girl that I am not sure why she would be interested in  meeting up. We met up once before (she did not like me) and  it was also not the best of nights for me, not cause of her,it was a situation i may have put myself in previously*. She's quite religious on the modern Haradeit level, I have no clue what to talk about when i call but it's only drinks so it's no big deal...... I was Playing basketball with my friend AM** at the Reebok Gym, In the first game, In my Mind I was either the second or third  best player on the court, So they matched me up with the 5-5 120 Chinese girl , She didn't score I was able to cheat on defense and i clipped her for 9 points out of our teams 19 - Mainly from put backs and a Three pointer, I posted her up but always kicked it out, just didn't feel right. The Games got better after that......I completely forgot to call back "Juicy Girl" I knew I forgot something.......continuing

*it involves another girl and her cycle
** Poker. Backgammon legend

No comments:

Post a Comment