Monday, August 1, 2011

Bad Attitude?

        I'm considering "postponing" with the SephLink girl Tues. Utilizing the "Shamir"* Plan. If the date on Tuesday night gets canceled, then in all likely hood, That would put the end of ever going out with this girl and ending  my tenure at the sephlink.. The Reasoning is if Tues gets canceled, That's it for this week, and next week being Tisha Be Av That means that week is over, and by that time interest will have fizzled out......... I texted, Rather than called PH**Girl. I told PH if she gets upset about text I'd blame it on her. We went out for drinks three years ago and from what I remember it lasted about an hour, and came off thinking she had no interest, She did try to set me up with someone at some point over the last three years, but i respectfully declined. We should be meeting up tonight around 800....... The "Juicy" girl saga is not over yet, The Girl that gave me her number promised she'd make sure to get me her number again after i failed to store it - i blamed it on her as she was of course you guessed it "VERY BUSY" last week, even though it was my job to follow up............To My Mooslim readers Ramadan Kareem- I think I may try the "Ramadan Diet" .......http://theorignalboat.blogspot.com/2010/10/Ramadan-miracle08-11.html - a link to my very own Ramadan Miracle.....
* the delay or talk forever plan
**- a lady that sets up people

No comments:

Post a Comment