Sunday, August 21, 2011

Does a woman need to be ,

  Married to a Rabbi to be called Rebettzin? I decided to really quit the online world  this time, but prior to that I got an email from a girl "tziporah" . her pictures looked good, and we exchanged a couple of texts before she suggested we meet up Sunday night. She Called me Sat night, and had a weird accent and everything in the conversation was weird. Truth i didn't understand 90% of  the stuff she said, fast forward to 1100 this morning, i was grateful to get a text that shes in a lot of pain due to her "period " and wants to postpone, Ill be "Away" for couple weeks so maybe when i get back............The hair surgery I did almost Two months ago is not looking to good, it's getting a little depressing to be honest..........On a Positive Note I played basketball against Munster whom was described by a legendary Syrian big man as a "player who creates havoc " Saturday  at Kelly park and beat him 4 games to 2, I promised to call  his girl tonight........My Persian convert cousin is trying to set me up again this time a religous girl from Monsey- shes modern, but it's important for her that the guy wears a Kippa at all times, I'd like to say no, but don't know how.............

No comments:

Post a Comment