Tuesday, August 30, 2011

0.0,

 I met up with PHG after our long conversation last week she was in Brooklyn, and I picked her up locally she wasn't hungry and her leg was injured, so we sat by the South Street Seaport, she admired the water and boats, i focused on Traffic on  Gehenom (my nickname for the BQE). I took her through the scenic route of the Beautiful Brooklyn Bridge,( she from NJ so she doesnt know about it being free and all)  and she didn't want anything to eat or drink- We spoke about  a lot of stuff and she was real nice to go with me to the Ipad store where she helped me buy the Ipad #2. I did not force her to go for the record, and didn't even know they were opened 24 hours. We consummated our friendship - no not that way but by officially becoming FB friends. It was a real fun night and not because the whole night cost me $0.0, Were gonna see each other again, but not exclusively and just see where it goes no pressure no commitment no but whys....... Advice to my readers- Do Not be stingy and  take the bridge back to Brooklyn after 1100 PM- Traffic is a nightmare

No comments:

Post a Comment