Tuesday, August 2, 2011

"You Asked Me out By Text"?,

 
   She thought I had  the personality of a moth. I tried covering  up for "Textgate ", by blaming  PH   it was slightly better than Anthony Weiners Twitter scandal. I don't think she bought it. In the Spirit of Tisha be Av- We covered a range of subjects from Suicide, Life Insurance, Moshiach, Bad business, and why she didn't like me the first time we met. We Sat outside at a downtown Place for a little more than two hours, so either neither of us knew how to end the night or were having a good time, I'll speak for myself only and say the latter. She was also not as Haradeit as i thought, and I mentioned to her, that I didn't know how to greet her when we first met, I did nothing - she's usually a kiss on cheek i think, religion was not an issue. I walked her home, which was about a block away, Thanked  her for a fun night and promised to call next time, she didn't promise to pick up though...... Church on Sunday? mmmmmm.......

No comments:

Post a Comment