Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nothing Intersting .......

  Thanks to DM on the video to DVD Transfer for me - My sister in law was on Nbc News in 1994 in Jerusalem protesting the arrival of Yassar Arafat back to Gaza and the West Bank. Also was the Yediot interview with Rabbi Hecht, where he "suggests" That Pm Yitzhak Rabin deserved the death penalty, a week or so later he was assassinated, after watching it several times I  can see the incitement argument. Rabbi Hecht was forced to resign..........Does the same  pre -Tishe be Av laws apply to woman and men, especially regarding shaving?, cause that would be horrible if it did....... The good news with the stock market melt down for me is that out of the 11 stocks in my portfolio one is worth $.30 cents  one is worth $6.00 and 4 are worth 0.0, and this was before the sh$*it hit the fan...... No Levity intended but how come the deadline for Money for marriage praying in Amooka keeps changes? Besides i got a text i have no clue from who, asking for my name, cause there in Israel now and will be going to Amooka, and they'll pray for me. I'm not sure if its for free or not, But I asked if there was a gaurantee policy......

No comments:

Post a Comment