Friday, August 26, 2011

Texting V Talking,

I Messaged Mystery Girl- "Annette"- asking for her number she replied with it and a " Np Text me". She is Terrific with the Text Lingo. The best thing about texting is that there are no awkward silence, The bad thing is my spelling is horrible and if i spoke like i spelled i would be in a lot of trouble. After some basic small talk. mainly by me ( she did outext me 48- 35  but my texts were a lot longer so i had a lot more words). Texting her I felt like Benjamin Netnayahou addressing  a joint session of congress i got 14 "lols" Bibi may have gotten couple more standing ovations. I was rereading our conversation and it is weird to read some of the questions i was asking even though they were basic, but who knows.I am supposed to pick her up from "her house " Tuesday night sometime..."Famous girl " left me a message, I called her back and left her a message again- I left her the option to text me back, as mentioned before i hate stalking girls........Someone was suggesting to hang out in the Projects of East NY or Harlem, That Even Hurricanes and Acts of G0d are scared to go there............Long conversation with PH girl last night, cleared up some misunderstandings, will meet up next week maybe, Win lose or draw The "Lotto pact " is still in effect...........

No comments:

Post a Comment