Monday, August 22, 2011

I Am a Double Dipper,

  Son of Double Dippers, and have no one to lean on not even on our father in heaven . On Passover  My Family asked only Three questions rather than four, The Double Dipping one was of course omitted....... Me and My dad are doing Business, He is Buying my American Express points from me, I resisted the first offer of extra Inheritance Money, and after some shrewd negotiations I  did accept the Dollar per point offer-  Of course I got Rooked but it is my dad after all. For the record the points were worth $1.50........Me and Iran are in agreement on the fate of the jailed American " Hikers" That they are spies, The only thing I disagreed on was that they let the girl "Hiker" go free. I have no Sympathy for these notorious Israel Haters, they will some how blame it on the Zionists........ AB gave me a good idea regarding the Blog, I may expound on it kind of like "Blog Wiki leaks"................

No comments:

Post a Comment