Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The Spirit and

 Energy were off tonightI knew it also, but I did a good job faking it. I will admit i acted like a Douche bag for even thinking of wanting to cancel or back out Tonight. SephLink Girl was a really nice girl, we were a complete mismatch and from the start I think we both knew it wasn't going anywhere besides a cordial light dinner at a local restaurant. I just have to learn to say no to something or someone i don't think is right for me, even if I am being pressured. With that note I should have said NO to EE* with his suggested set up for me I spoke to his girl tonight i made the 900-1000 window but barely and the conversation was a conversation. She is Modern Orthodox in normal world  in Syrian world shes Ateret. We may meet up Sunday night, maybe ill be a douche bag again?...... PH girl supposedly had a great time last night and would like to go out again.Where have i heard that before?..........

* a friend of mine but not for very long

No comments:

Post a Comment