Monday, August 15, 2011

Just Making Sure,

      she checks me out prior to agreeing to go out, is what i stressed to Munster, whom in a most random situation got me a girls number. Munster whose known for having balls, Just except when it comes to him, Had me look up a girl, whom i thought was for him, but found out she's around my age- I told him either she looks really young or posted ten year old photos, There is a but though..........EE texted me asking me if i was free to talk- for him i responded always the line of the year came next  EE:  my sis in law cracked up at my line about you being available 24/7 like Mexicana Car Service-  he said he won a bidding war in getting me a number- then told me it's on standby, she has a date this week and she doesn't double dip....... last mention of prayers at "Anukah" - they said the more money you send the hotter the girl you get......... Today marks the beginning of construction of the Berlin Wall in 1961 Here is that famous photo of conrdad schuhmann leaping to the west side...........

No comments:

Post a Comment