Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mystery Text,

 I got from someone  Asking me if I would consider going out with a divorced girl ? My reply was sure why not. With out wanting to come off being Rude, i didn't ask the person who they were, They know me cause they addressed me by my name. There is a But to the story as well, I promised to check her out and let her know, She friend ed me, so the next move i guess is to get her number.Munster's "Famous Girl " Has not called me back, and I don't anticipate she will, I do appreciate Munster thinking about me........ My Experience with the car leasing company I am dealing with is getting to be Hellish, To a point where I am going to Violate the Herman Boone* policy of not cutting anyone and De friend the owner of the company, it'll be my second de friending the other was a Rahm Emanuel look A like who pissed me off with good season posts after the Jets lost in the AFC Championship game a couple years ago

*coach of the titans, Movie remember the titans

No comments:

Post a Comment