Monday, August 22, 2011

Rejection Diplomacy ,

  After dropping off PHG off Thursday I assumed ( never Ass  U and Me - Kudos to Rohnda*for teaching me that) That we would either Just be friends or either not, as per my policy I never initiate the friendship i leave it up to the girl  But after speaking to PH and explaining to her why i got that vibe she suggested i may be wrong. We had a lotto Pact ( it is still on going) and got texted with the disappointing news that we were not Winners, i reciprocated of course that we weren't winners from my ticket. With out elaborating we went back and forth on the issue but then resumed back to the texts of levity, We should be meeting up sometime next week as she will be busy the whole week.......I heard the song A-Ba-Ni-Bi- the other day and cant get it out of my head - it was the winner of Eurovision 1978- A funny note  If you ask The Peaceful People of Jordan who won They will Tell you that Belgium did- cause they cut off the broadcast as soon as they found out the Zionists were going to win...........

* an ex

No comments:

Post a Comment